No. There is no slippage incurred on your trades and your trades do no influence the quoted price. The quoted bid and ask are the prices at which positions are guaranteed to execute fully.
Articles in this section
- Execution Cost Comparison
- Do you offer a guide or tutorial?
- What are the fees?
- What's the minimum trade size?
- What kinds of orders do you support?
- What is margin?
- Are there any position size limits?
- How do I partially close an active position?
- Do you offer demo trading?
- What's the difference between real money and demo trading?