When a market is closed (such as stocks after 5PM or on weekends and holidays), you can't open any new positions or close any active positions. You can update your stop-loss and take-profit. In case the market re-opens beyond your stop-loss, your position will be closed at the best available market price. Check out our Markets page for a full list of market trading hours.
Articles in this section
- Execution Cost Comparison
- Do you offer a guide or tutorial?
- What are the fees?
- What's the minimum trade size?
- What kinds of orders do you support?
- What is margin?
- Are there any position size limits?
- How do I partially close an active position?
- Do you offer demo trading?
- What's the difference between real money and demo trading?