You can partially close an active position by splitting it first, then closing the resulting individual positions separately. To split a position, click on your trade to bring up the Trade Details panel, then click on the icon next to the row where it says "Size" to select a split ratio.
Articles in this section
- Execution Cost Comparison
- Do you offer a guide or tutorial?
- What are the fees?
- What's the minimum trade size?
- What kinds of orders do you support?
- What is margin?
- Are there any position size limits?
- How do I partially close an active position?
- Do you offer demo trading?
- What's the difference between real money and demo trading?