Whaleclub is committed to being open and transparent. The Chat is a place where traders can meet, learn, and freely discuss the markets. Follow the ground rules below to ensure that the Chat remains enjoyable for all traders.
- Don't complain or sulk over losses, spreads, etc. It's part of the game.
- Don't post links to scams, spam, or sites that contain malware.
- Don't spread unsubstantiated Fear, Uncertainty, or Doubt (FUD).
- Don't post links to sites for either personal or commercial purposes. In other words, don't advertise or solicit.
- Don't post links to anything illegal or discuss anything illegal.
- Don't post offensive references to a person or group by race, nationality, religion, gender, orientation, age, or disability.
- Don't post your offline personal contact information such as your home address or phone number.
- Don't complain about or criticize the trading platform. Please address your feedback and questions directly to our support team.
Failure to follow these rules may result in a suspension from the Chat.