Everything on Whaleclub runs on digital currency, but you have the option to select USD as your display currency to make the trading experience more intuitive (a 10,000USD value is easier to grasp than 16.768BTC). The USD values displayed are calculated in real-time against the BTC/USD or DASH/USD price, so they fluctuate.
Articles in this section
- How do I get the Whaleclub mobile app?
- Whalebot Rewards
- Do you accept fiat, dollars, euros?
- Can I buy bitcoin or dash on Whaleclub?
- Do I need to verify my ID to withdraw funds?
- Can I buy and own stocks on Whaleclub?
- Why is the chart delayed for stocks?
- Chat Community Rules
- Why does the dollar (USD) value of my trades and balance keep changing?
- Who is your liquidity provider?