Yes. The position size you set in your dashboard when placing a new trade already takes into account the leverage you selected. For example, if you set 10BTC as your position size at 10x leverage, the real balance (margin) used for that trade is 1BTC.
Articles in this section
- Execution Cost Comparison
- Do you offer a guide or tutorial?
- What are the fees?
- What's the minimum trade size?
- What kinds of orders do you support?
- What is margin?
- Are there any position size limits?
- How do I partially close an active position?
- Do you offer demo trading?
- What's the difference between real money and demo trading?